- Can you make a fixture to accommodate our torque needs?
- What comes with your system?
- What’s the precision of your line of wrenches?
- What is the warranty on your product line?
- How often does your line of wrenches need to be calibrated?
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount order number?
- Are your wrenches easy to use?
- How many operators are required to use one of your wrenches?
- Does your system ever overheat?
- Do you accept credit cards?
- How can I get a copy of a wrench or calibration manual?
- Calibration certificates
- Special tooling for your application
- (1) Digital controller
- (1) Power charger for digital controller
- (1) Training CD
- (1) Printed wrench manual
- (1) Hard cover carrying case
Q. Are your wrenches easy to use?
A. Yes! We have designed our wrenches and controllers to be ergonomically safe and easy use. In general, our wrenches are lighter than competition wrenches with equal power.
Q. Does your system ever overheat?
A. No, our systems never overheat and are accurate, reliable, and repeatable in especially hot, cold or humid conditions. Operating Temperature: 0°F to 110°F (-18°C to 43°C)
Q. How can I get a copy of a wrench or calibration manual?
A. Simply contact us and we can send you an electronic or hard copy of any of our manuals.