One of the concerns in putting a torque tester into an environment where people are not calibration specialists is that incorrect selections will be made with the potential for incorrect tool setting and consequently tool failure.
The solution is to remove all choices from the operator. The TruCheck is for click type torque wrenches and comes with a single measurement unit, ft-lbs. There is only one button on the device and that is to zero the display. Operation is simplicity itself and it is virtually impossible to go wrong!
TruCheck has an accuracy of +/-1% of reading over operating range of 10 to 250 ft-lbs and comes with a traceable calibration certificate.
- Dimensions: 5.7″ (d) x 5.9″ (w) x 3.3″ (h)
- Accuracy: +/-1%, +/-1 digit over the stated operating range.
- Display: 4 Digit, 7 segment LED.
- Temp Range – Operating: +5ºC to +40ºC
- Temp Range – Storage: -20ºC to +70ºC
- Auto Reset Hold Time: 2 seconds
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive: In conformance with EN 61326:1997
- Weight (for shipping): 3.2 Kg
- Drive Size: 1/2″ female square