Ideal for checking Torque Screwdrivers
Operating range 0.7 – 18.0 ft-lbs / 8.9 – 221.0 in-lbs / 1.0 – 25.0 Nm
The importance of keeping your torque tools in peak calibration is well established. Many businesses achieve this by using a third party calibration service. However, it is much more convenient to perform calibration checks in-house. Tools can be checked more frequently, immediately if a problem is suspected, and tools would not need to leave the site unnecessarily.
The TruCheck 15 is designed for people who are not calibration specialists and removes the possibility that incorrect selections will be made with the potential for incorrect tool setting and consequently tool failure.
The TruCheck 15 has an accuracy of +/-1% of reading over operating range of 1 to 18 ft-lbs and comes with a traceable calibration certificate.
- Dimensions: 2.5 in (d) x 6.8 in (w) x 2.8 (h)
- Accuracy: +/-1%, +/-1 digit over the stated operating range
- Display: 4 Digit, 7 segment LED
- Temp Range – Operating: +41ºF to +104ºF
- Temp Range – Storage: -4ºF to +158ºF
- Weight (for shipping): 5.7 lbs
- Drive Size: 1/4″ male hexagon (horizontal); 1/4″ and 3/8″ female square drive adapters supplied
Store your TruCheck torque verifiers and adapters on the Mobile Torque Verification Station, designed and manufactured by ATP. It’s a convenient place to store and use 3 torque verifiers, 23 adapters and a power supply. See the verification station in action.