Ideal for checking click wrenches, dial and electronic wrenches
Operating range 75.0 – 750.0 ft-lbs / 900.0 – 9000.0 in-lbs / 100.0 – 1000.0 Nm
The importance of keeping your torque tools in peak calibration is well established. Many businesses achieve this by using a third party calibration service. However, it is much more convenient to perform calibration checks in-house. Tools can be checked more frequently, immediately if a problem is suspected, and tools would not need to leave the site unnecessarily.
The TruCheck 750 is designed for people who are not calibration specialists and removes the possibility that incorrect selections will be made with the potential for incorrect tool setting and consequently tool failure.
The TruCheck 750 has an accuracy of +/-1% of reading over operating range of 75 to 750 ft-lbs and comes with a traceable calibration certificate.
TruCheck has an RS-232 serial data output and comes complete with an RS-232 lead. The reading, measurement unit and limit status are output via RS-232.
- Dimensions: 5.7in (d) x 6.8in (w) x 3.3in (h)
- Accuracy: +/-1%, +/-1 digit over the stated operating range
- Display: 4 Digit, 7 segment LED
- Temp Range – Operating: +41ºF to +104ºF
- Temp Range – Storage: -4ºF to +158ºF
- Auto Reset Hold Time: 2 seconds
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive: In conformance with EN 61326:1997
- Weight (for shipping): 10.6 lbs.
- Drive Size: 27mm male hexagon; Supplied with 3/4″ square drive socket
Store your TruCheck torque verifiers and adapters on the Mobile Torque Verification Station, designed and manufactured by ATP. It’s a convenient place to store and use 3 torque verifiers, 23 adapters and a power supply. See the verification station in action.